Rumi Short Quotes
Hey Champions, Who doesn’t love Rumi’s words, which takes us to the wonder beyond words.
Here we collected Rumi’s short quotes, that always inspires you and triggers you to live with ecstassy.
Rumi, often known by his real name Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, was a great Persian poet, Muslim philosopher, Sufi mystic, and Hanafi faqih who lived in the 13th century. He passed away in Konya, Turkey, on December 17, 1273, having been born on September 30, 1207, in the Afghan province of Balkh. He was given the appellation Mevlana, Mewlana, or Mevlevi, which means (our master or my master). His meditations on life, love, Sufism, and the secrets of our cosmos are beloved by many, and he is revered as a great poet and spiritual master. Here we brought you the top Rumi short quotes quotations will change the way you think about life, love, and the universe as a whole.
- “Do not feel lonely, the entire universe is inside you.”
- “Lovers don’t finally meet somewhere. They’re in each other all along.”
- “There are a thousand ways to kneel and kiss the ground; there are a thousand ways to go home again.”
- “Raise your words, not voice. It is rain that grows flowers, not thunder.”
- “This place is a dream. Only a sleeper considers it real. Then death comes like dawn, and you wake up laughing at what you thought was your grief.”
- “Would you become a pilgrim on the road of love? The first condition is that you make yourself humble as dust and ashes.”
- “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.”
- “If the foot of the trees were not tied to earth, they would be pursuing me. For I have blossomed so much, I am the envy of the gardens.”
- “Stop acting so small. You are the universe in ecstatic motion.”
- “Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.”
- “Why do you stay in prison, when the door is so wide open?”
- “The Prophets accept all agony and trust it. For the water has never feared the fire.”
- “Your depression is connected to your insolence and refusal to praise.”
- “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.”
- “Everything that is made beautiful and fair and lovely is made for the eye of one who sees.”
- “Ignore those that make you fearful and sad, that degrade you back towards disease and death.”
- “There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled. There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled. You feel it, don’t you?”
- “Words are a pretext. It is the inner bond that draws one person to another, not words.”
- “Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.”
- “Set your life on fire. Seek those who fan your flames.”
We will again bring more and more philosophy, and life lessons. Keep learning, keep growing. Kailaba-always inspiring you to the moon.